AGREEMENT ON THE STORAGE OF THE CARDHOLDER'S CREDENTIALS
1. This Agreement on the Storage of the Cardholder's Credentials (hereinafter – the "Agreement") is entered into between you (hereinafter also referred to as – the "Cardholder") and Rankbeasts Ltd whereinafter – the "Merchant"
2. By ticking the relevant tick-box, you express full consent to this Agreement and authorize the Merchant and its payment processing service provider to store your name, surname, card expiry date and PAN number (hereinafter – the Credentials on File (COF)) and to initiate transactions on your behalf (hereinafter – Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions) and/or to process transactions initiated by you (hereinafter – Cardholder-Initiated COF Transactions), both by using the Credentials of File, as indicated below.
3. Disclosures of the Merchant:
3.1. Your Credentials will be used Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions.
3.2. Type of service: Access to appropriate digital content weekly/monthly.
3.3. Fixed date or interval of the Transaction are on a monthly basis for scheduled Merchant- Initiated COF Transactions.
3.4. Event that will prompt the Transaction: N/A
4. The following details in relation to this Agreement shall be included in the transaction confirmation: card number, transaction amount, surcharges (if applicable), transaction currency, transaction date, authorisation code, the Merchant's location.
5. You will be notified of any changes to the present Agreement 7 (seven) business days before such changes become effective in relation to scheduled (with fixed, regular intervals) Merchant- Initiated COF Transactions, and 2 (two) business days before such changes become effective in relation to Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions which are unscheduled or in relation to Cardholder-Initiated COF Transactions.
6. The Agreement shall enter into force after successful authorisation (or account verification) by your card issuer and receipt of your consent to this Agreement by the Merchant and shall be valid until terminated by you or by the Merchant according to the Cancellation policy.
7. The Cancellation and refund policies of the Merchant are accessible following the link below: Terms and Conditions.